Dream Dress Demetrios 4255

Dream Dress Demetrios 4255

Dream By A Lake

Dream By A Lake

Under Sparkling Light

Desert Table

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wedding Ceremony


The Place:

I dream of having my wedding ceremony outdoors with the view of a beautiful lake in the background as sunset nears.

Otherwise, if it's indoors, I'd like some kind of video playing in a church, in the background, with full footage of my fiance proposing to me, and all my freakouts with the planning, and pictures of us together and how we grew up.

If I go with the outdoor one,I'd prepare a pamphlet with a few photos of the proposal-if someone was hired to take in them from a hiding place. If nothing of the proposal is filmed, I would put pictures of us together, and maybe a baby picture of each of us for fun, haha.

-Another idea would be to have the wedding in a garden.
-NEW IDEA: Where there's a waterfall/falls/fountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment